Friday, May 7, 2010

A New Chapter

Last night was the last Institute Class that Brother Richardson taught in Alaska. I'll miss him. He's been a great teacher. But now the Hardy's will teach. And then a new missionary couple. It'll be interesting to see what they bring to the class. Although it's hard to see him go, I am excited for what lies in store.
Last night reminded me that so many changes happen in life. And you just learn to roll with whatever God sends. God knows what we need in our lifes. He knows what we are capable of, what we need to grow, who we need to help us, who we need to help. He knows all.
A lot of my friends are going different places in life. It happens every year. Friends get married, friends move. Life goes on. I used to be freaked out that all this stuff is going on, but I realized that instead of just sitting around, worrying about everyone, I should be working on being who God wants me to be, what He wants me to do, who He wants me to serve, how He wants me to live. I have so much more confidence knowing that God is behind me 100 %. And that I have a wonderful family and so many great friends. I am definitely looking forward to this summer, all of the change and adventure that lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment